Smiles All Around! (www.SmilesAllAround.com) is an imprint of Exceptional Innovations (www.exinn.net). When making an online purchase, you will be routed to Exceptional Innovations’ secure online store. Your credit card statement will identify your purchase as being with Exceptional Innovations.
Smiles All Around! greeting cards, calendars, books, and other products can be ordered online via Exceptional Innovations’ secure ordering system using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. When paying by check or money order you can download the Smiles All Around! Smiles Card Order Form for easy off-line ordering.
Shipping Individual Cards: 1-20 cards ship flat rate at $7.00; 21+ cards ship at the flat rate of $14.00.
General Ordering Guidelines
- Send prepaid orders to: Exceptional Innovations, P.O. Box 3853, Reston, VA 20195.
- All orders in U.S. dollars.
- International orders: Checks must be in U.S. funds and made payable on a U.S. bank.
- A $25.00 bank fee will be charged on all returned checks.
- Sales Tax: Virginia and Michigan residents please add appropriate sales tax. If you are a tax exempt organization, please enclose appropriate documentation when ordering by check. If ordering by credit card, please email documentation to email@example.com and we will process reimbursement.
- Please note: Exceptional Innovations reserves the right to offer different discounts when paying by check versus paying by credit card.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- Return Policy: All returns must be pre-approved. There is a 15% restocking fee on returned items and they must be in resalable condition. The customer pays all shipping costs. Please contact us to arrange any returns—firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-709-0136. Do not send returns to the P.O. Box address, as they will not be accepted.
- In the event that an item is damaged in shipping, the customer will be asked to contact Exceptional Innovations at 703-709-0136 or via email at email@example.com for instructions on how to receive a no-cost replacement.
The Order Forms and Catalogs above are in PDF format. In order to view these documents Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.